Monday 12 March 2012

An Alibi for Music and Film

"Music makes the world go round" "Films enlighten people?"
Apparently so but only because of the media coverage they get and social network sites. Although one thing I do agree on is that music can make anyone feel better no matter what type of music it is, whether it be scremo or classical.
When I listen to MCR's The True Lives of Fabulous Killjoys I feel alive because I know it is music I love. And it does not help if there is a particually good looking man in the band. Does this contribute to how well bands or singers do? I believe so. Although some songs I could just play over and over again it is the lyrics that get me. Sometimes without realising they can mean something to you and the experiences you are going through. Music hads a remedy to anything...

On the other hand...

I think it is fair to say that in any form of media the people behind the success of them must consider who to choose or use to make them a success... for example I found myself watching a recent film The Woman in Black only because of Daniel Radcliffe, yes I was drawn in by him but overall the film wasn't as good as expected but by God it made me jump, so it lived up to that expectation. I was drawn to it because of the 11 year success of Harry Potter which took the world by storm. I think many people would have seen that film in particular because of Harry Potter.

I think I could go on forever, Films and Music play a huge role in peoples lives without them even knowing sometimes.. and it will continue to do so untill something brainwashes us...

CharRosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment