Thursday 1 March 2012

To stand up for yourself is like winning a gold medal

To be able to stand up for something you believe in is more recognisable to those who feel the same way. A small but proud insident happened to me whilst in general studies yesterday afternoon, the reason behind me saying this is that never before have I felt so much bubbling anger towards a single human being, supported by me not being the only one who thinks it. A simple senario: My teacher drew a not to scale picture of Britian and this person says "I thought Scotland was bigger than that?" And I just blerted out it is not to scale! This brought tears to my eyes and the classes as what you don't understand as this attention seeking person is actually being genuine. We all know someone who is like this, and this exillerating feeling that became of me yesterday was unexpected but to be able to just stick up for what is right is the best feeling, which can be realted to anything in life.

A personal opinion : Attention seeking people are really not worth it ;this out of character experience though... was worth every 5 words.

CharRosie

No comments:

Post a Comment