Monday 19 March 2012

Anger really hits you in the face

The times when you really just want to scream are the times when you should retreat to a place where peace and quite can be appreciated.

I find my emotions tonight are highly active, as no one really understands how my mind works. They say not to retaliate to a comment that upsets you but surely you can not let someone walk over you? Can you? I can't. And to top if off when everyone forgets that things are happening in your life that are already upsetting this can trigger reactions that are not usually something you assosiate yourself with. Sometimes the things that are said mean nothing at all and are said in the heat of the moment but some, well lets just say they are ment. And  should be left at that. Also it is funny how it never seems to be a two sided story, honestly I know when I am wrong, but its when the other person in the argument is consistant that there right and have done nothing wrong then that is when it becomes a problem. . It also draws the line when people mention other people that you care for, personally I can not stand that because it is a pointless point with no reason or meaning to the original argument.

As you may have guessed this is a personal experience that was just eating away at me and I needed to do something about it. It is funny how such a good day can turn into a day you just want to forget.

This is why I am going to sleep

Night

CharRosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment