Sunday 4 March 2012

Love is just a fairytale? Or is it...

The word love can not simply be defined.
Even though I am young, I am quite mature and I have seen all different sides to love and some that I can pleasently say I will never forget. I am in a relationship with someone who I can openly say I Love You to - It has been 13months and I never mean I love you anyless...its who I am.
It may be unhealthy for some people but we have never had an argument (touchwood), maybe a few little bumps here but we are happy so what more can you need? Why do couples have to argue the best way is to talk to one another openly, if you can't do this or you have doubts then why be with them? It only causes you to re think things in your head and eventually will drive the other half to leave. You may be thinking that I am only looking at love from one side but I have been hurt in the past by a b*****d who only thought of himself but now i realise why I left, when someone comes into your life and turns everything you knew into something amazing it makes you come to your senses.I am in a relationship I would never have thought I could have been in. I found someone who made me smile everyday and he made me realise that there is much more to life so I thank him.
If anyone says I love you they should mean it, not just because they can say it.
Feelings grow and relationships blossom and yes sometimes they do not work out but other times they can be the best thing on Earth.

If I could honestly say anything about love is that you never know where or when it will hit you, there is someone out there for everyone
Love is not always a bad thing. Promise


CharRosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment